WELCOME TO NAROOMA REAL ESTATE – Property Management
Your investment property is in very safe hands with more than 20 years’ experience in property management. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your investment is being professionally managed.
- We understand the importance of communication and ensure you are kept well informed on all aspects of your investment.
- We offer a comprehensive tenant selection process. Every tenant is required to complete a detailed application form. We verify their identification, financial position, employment and check their previous rental history.
- We will deal with all manner of repairs to relieve you of the task of organising quotes and maintenance. We withhold $200 in our Trust Account per property which is carried forward month to month to cover necessary repairs.
- We conduct 4 routine inspections per year and you will receive a copy of our report. We ensure that your property is in good condition and maintenance and repairs are carried out in a timely manner.
- We recommend that you take out Landlord Protection Insurance and provide us with a copy of your policy.
- We can receive your council rates and water account notices directly to the office and pay them on your behalf.
- We charge 9.9% management fee, a letting fee of one week’s rent plus GST, $33 for each lease preparation and $5.50 per month for sundry expenses.
- We pay disbursements to owners at end of month. Statements are emailed to you for your convenience.
- Narooma Real Estate has a comprehensive cost effective marketing campaign which will ensure your property is vacant for the least amount of time.
- We conduct daily rental arrears management and have introduced the practice of implementing payment plan agreements with tenants who are struggling financially. We also maintain a close working relationship with Anglicare, Impact Eurobodalla and SEWACS to ensure all our tenants have full access to the services that are available to them which goes towards maintaining consistent rent payments.
- We are up to date with NSW Fair Trading tenancy law Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a landlord avoids or resolves differences which may arise with your tenants.
- Our role as your Property Managing Agent is to maximise the income to you, minimise outgoings and ensure that your property has the lowest possible vacancy rate.
Should you have any queries regarding our property management services please do not hesitate to contact us.